Monday, October 24, 2011

License to Drive (1988)

Corey Haim borrows someone's car? And then he picks up some hot girl, but she gets drunk, or maybe she does drugs or has some kind of drug interaction, and she passes out? Maybe he puts her in the trunk? And then has a series of misadventures? I watched this on VHS when I was a kid and home sick* to the point of delirium, so I'm not sure I remembered it ten minutes after it was over. I think half of what I'm "remembering" now actually comes from Adventures in Babysitting, and the other half from "Parents Just Don't Understand" by DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince. (But maybe this movie is basically Adventures in Babysitting meets "Parents Just Don't Understand"...?)

"I want the veal scalopini! I want a good fetuccini alfredo!"

* ≠ homesick

No comments:

Post a Comment